How to open the project
1. Open Unity (recommended Unity 2018 or higher)
2. Create a new 2D project
3. Go to Window --> General --> Asset Store (if you can't find the Aseets Store in top menu, try to use Ctrl+9 button for Windows or Fn9 for Mac.
4. In Asset Store tab, go to My Downloads
5. Find the asset and press Download button --> Import
ATTENTION - Unfortunately, Unity does not always correctly launch applications from the first time. And we can not affect it. In case of any error, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Help -->Reset Package to default,
2. Restart Unity.
It should to help you to solve this issue.
If the problem is not solved this way, please write email us